This event is now over
Project Management Institute
Pune Deccan-India Chapter
Making project management indispensable for business results. ®
In collaboration with
On 8th December 2013 (Sunday) from 09.00 AM to 05.30 PM
Workshop Objectives and Benefits
* To experience the best mind-set to steer through grey areas in Projects
* To discover a Process++ approach
* To enhance the efficiency to steer through grey areas/uncertainties in Projects/Programs
* To be able to develop the entrepreneurship mindset needed for steering projects to success
* To gain insight into crafting win-win solutions in complex environments
* To enhance Mentorship ability for Project Managers, Team and customer side stakeholders.
* To learn to say a "positive No" and a "conditional Yes" to steer expectations
* To derive innovative co-creation strategies involving all Project stakeholders
Madhavan S Rao is the Founder of Assurance Consulting and under its banner, provides Consulting and Training services across industries (in IT as well as non-IT sectors). His programs’ evangelizing a new concept called ‘Project Assurance Management’ is being regarded as the much needed 'Innovation in Risk Management' and has evoked a large number of references across the Industry. For authentication and references from Industry Leaders, click on : http://www.assuranceconsultingservices.com/leaders_speak.php
Madhavan’s unique snowballing workshops on 'Steering Project Success' and 'Assurance based Project Management' have benefited several Project Managers , who are now well placed in leading Organizations across geographies.
Project/Program Managers, Program Leaders, Project Consultants, Outsourcing Professionals, Relationship Managers, Business Development Managers, Business Unit Heads, Quality Heads, Heads of PM Centers of Excellence /Academies
Pune Chapter Members: Rs. 4,000 + Service Tax (@12.36) , Total Rs 4495
Others : Rs. 5,000 + Service Tax (@12.36), Total Rs 5618
- Online - Buy from doAttend.com site
- Cash or check at the office address ( 5 , Achyut Prasad, Phatak Park Society, , Near Tech Mahindra,CTS No. 11/1, Plot No. 9/1, Erandawane,Pune, Maharashtra, PIN - 411016, India
- BY NEFT ( National Electronic Fund Transfer) to our current account at HDFC Bank Bhandarkar Road. For which you will require
a. MICR code – 411240002
b. IFFC code - HDFC0000007
c. Current A/C No. – 00071450000097
Facilitator : Madhavan S.Rao PMP
Madhavan has over 2 decades of Industry experience in providing Leadership for Delivery, Business Performance Management, Project Management Competencies and Innovation Enablers businesses, and has led Strategic Corporate Initiatives including - Fixed Bid Projects Profitability. Innovation, Idea Junction, Best Practices etc. He has provided Mentorship and Guidance to several Project Managers/Program managers across Global Accounts, as part of Delivery Assurance.
He was responsible for establishing the 1st PMCE (Project Management Center of Excellence) at a large IT Organization, and has been the Sr. Project Manager for several multi-million $ IT Projects for Fortune 500 Customers and led Programs/Accounts for State Farm Insurance, Caterpillar , Blue Cross Blue Shield, Volkswagen etc . He has authored a book titled Steering Project Success; (which includes 100 case studies) published by McGraw Hill, in 2007, and has been the recipient of prestigious awards, like Satyam Star Academy award for Professional Excellence in Feb 2008, as well as the EIA, USA awards (Silver and Bronze) for Ideas , Branding & Communication ( at Nashville and Florida in 2007 and 2008.). He has contributed Papers on new Project Management trends at Industry Conferences at Hong Kong, Sydney, Atlanta, Houston, Canberra, Hyderabad , Bangalore , Chennai etc., and has received invitations to present this subject at B schools. The response to his program at Bangalore during PMPC (with over 100 Participants) was very positive and encouraging. He is a regular Industry Contributor; over 5 years as Director PMI Bangalore Chapter.
He has been the Founding Editor of PM Essence newsletter for 4 years.
He is the Founder of Assurance Consulting and under its banner, provides Consulting and Training services across industries (in IT as well as non-IT sectors). His programs; evangelizing a new concept called ‘Project Assurance Management’ are being regarded as the much needed 'Innovation in Risk Management' and has evoked a large number of references across the Industry.
December 08, 2013
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Apte Rd, Shivaji Nagar